Who we are
Our website address is: https://dsakelaris.com.
Responsible for the content: Dimitrios Sakelaris
DIMITRIOS SAKELARIS – CONSULTING ENGINEERING & WHOLESALE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT PRIVATE COMPANY legally represented by Dimitrios Sakelaris.
Our company is based in:
35 Vasileos Konstantinou Str.
Limitation of Liability
Dimitrios Sakelaris expressly declares that:
1) It does not assume any liability in relation to the appearance, the genre and specifically the content of the direct or indirect links with other websites, the liability for which bear exclusively the owners and operators of the foreign websites, and
2) the aforementioned websites did not have any illegal content when the connection with the company DIMITRIOS SAKELARIS was established.
Dimitrios Sakelaris does not have any influence of any kind on the current and future presentation and the content of the links appearing in the current website. Consequently, Dimitrios Sakelaris expressly abstain from the contents of all the websites which have been modified after the links to them have been created. Liability for any illegal, misrepresented, or incomplete content and especially for any damage caused by the use of the information which are presented, is assumed exclusively by the only owners and operators of the aforementioned websites.
Personal Data Protection
Under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is processed by Dimitrios Sakelaris only for a certain specifically defined scope and only upon the data subject’s consent. Any process of questions, requests or offers requires the collection of personal data, such as name, e-mail address, address and phones are limited to what is necessary. All the data are confidential keeping them for five years. The collection, storage and use of personal data is strictly processed according to the regulations of GDPR and Greek Legislation on an appropriate legal basis, including:
- Processing your personal data to fulfill the contract when responding to a service request;
- Processing your personal data with your consent;
Rights you have about your Data
- Data Acces. You can ask us to inform you what data we have about you.
- Data Rectification. You can send us a request to complete or rectify any incomplete or inaccurate of your data.
- Right to be forgoten. You have the right to ask us to have your data erased.
- Process restriction. You have the right to ask us to restrict the process of your data.
Data Breach Notification. In the case of a personal data breach, we will without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority.
To enhance your experience on our site, we use “cookies”. After a time period of 7 days the cookies we use are expiring.
Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, completing and submiting a contact form to us at our contact page. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
If you want to control which cookies you accept or even reject all cookies, you can configure your browser accordingly. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
If you have any questions about protecting your data, you can email email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible and not later than one month.